[nabs-l] Downloading Os X Mavericks

Ryan Silveira ryan.l.silveira at gmail.com
Fri Dec 27 03:04:48 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I hope all of you who celebrate had a very merry Christmas and that those of you who don't had a very merry…whatever you may celebrate.

So I have not yet downloaded OS X Mavericks.  I have just now started the download and I wanted to know if there is anyway to check the progress of the download.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.  I cannot find the download in the "Downloads" folder, nor can I see the progress in the app store.  Thanks and enjoy the rest of your holliday.

Ryan