[nabs-l] ideas on how to accomplish daily living skills

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Sun Dec 29 13:23:55 UTC 2013

Good morning, Sandra,

         The idea of simply cutting the nail down using scissors
along with then smoothing and shaping them with an emery board is
definitely a good one and one i myself have used in a pinch, but it
might be a worthwhile investment to have them professionally
manicured. This is by far a good strategy for up keeping toenails,
getting a pedicure.   My blind man and I, on a monthly basis get a
manicure/pedicure. It is also beneficial, at least for us to get all
the month's tention massaged out of our feet and legs on the basis of
the monthly. We look at this as a matter of maintenance.
Packages of manicures and pedicures can be found at nail salons. Call
first to inquire or do a simple GOOGLE search.
Good luck and keep us posted!
for today, Car

, choosing where to start. Would