[nabs-l] LearningAlly:

William O'donnell wmodnl at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 10 23:23:37 UTC 2013

Good evening all,
I apologize for abruptly changing the subject.  However, a while ago, we were discussing Learning Ally in a long thread.
I am finding, that when I read the books and I want to reference prior information on a page, while using the app on a IOS device or Mac, I can not go back unless I start at the beginning of the page.  What a bad setting, the old listening tool on the PC used to let you do this.  Wonder who was the genius with such a great idea!  Notice my extreme sarcasm.  It seems almost that this function would not be overlooked; however, it is and needs to be rectified.  People will waist a lot of time when they need to record data from a person reading very fast, when they have to keep listening to information they do not need.

Sent from my iPad