[nabs-l] I believe I have been discriminated against, where to turn for help?

Laurel laurel.stockard at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 19:55:19 UTC 2013

Exactly. She is long track, and has tuns of power overthere.
Basically, her word is law. I'm thinking that at least, if I can't do
anything else, I am going to wait until I have my degree in hand in
August, and then write her a letter and just tell her, look I know
what you did and I want you to know that it's not ok. HOnestly, she
didn't want me in her class because I'm blind. She tried to fail me,
but I didn't even know I was being discriminated against at the time.
I beat her at her own game and passed. I literally just thought it was
that hard and at the time I didn't know anybody in the class.
Laurel