[nabs-l] Maryland Association of Blind Students teleconference tonight

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 02:41:45 UTC 2013

James,

You must be the person who tried to call me earlier, but when I answered the
call it somehow disconnected. I will try to call you again. If this is too
late for you, please feel free to call me tomorrow or Tuesday. I will not be
available for most of the afternoon tomorrow, but if you leave me a message
I will call you back. I would love to discuss some sort of collaboration
with New Jersey's student division with you!

Thanks,

Chris

Chris Nusbaum, Co-Chair
Public Relations Committee
Maryland Association of Blind Students: a division of the National
Federation of the Blind of Maryland
Phone: (443) 547-2409
Email: dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.comm
Personal Twitter: @Chrisn98
MDABS Twitter: @MDMdabs
Friend me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/dotkid
Join the MDABS Facebook Group: search for Maryland Association of Blind
Students

Skype: christpher.nusbaum3 or search for Chris Nusbaum

"Together, we are changing what it means to be blind." - Motto of the
Louisiana Center for the Blind