[nabs-l] Synderro Maps for the PC

Jason Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Sun Feb 24 09:59:21 UTC 2013

Hello. Sendero Maps is still a separate product, and actually a bit cheaper
than the APH version of the same, which includes some additional features
geared toward O&M.
I'd be happy to answer any questions about this off-list, as we are a
distributor for the maps. The Accessible Google Maps is a good way to put
it.
You can call us at 269-216-4798 or E-Mail support at atguys.com

Thanks.

Thanks much,