[nabs-l] AP Economics - Please Help if you have experience

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 03:03:07 UTC 2013

Miso,
What part are you having trouble with? Are you having trouble
understanding what's on the graphs you are given to read, or
understanding how to describe graphs you make on homework or tests?
If the problem is with understanding the graphs you are given to look
at, I still think getting verbal descriptions would help a lot.
Arielle