[nabs-l] Recommended apps for the I-phone

Lavonya Gardner hotdancer1416 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 15:00:51 UTC 2013

vizwiz sounds cool, i may have to get creative with how i record my question. i wonder if it will pick up my dynavox. i use mostly sign language. i can talk in spirts. not for very log. and i don't get to choose when i can and cannot speak. i did find a bingo game that works with voice over. it reads every part of the game. so for thoes who have children, neeses or neffews, and want to work on math, that will work well.

NOTHING ABOUT US, WITHOUT US. AUTISTICS RULE