[nabs-l] IPhone 4S vs. IPhone 5: Experiences?

wmodnl wmodnl wmodnl at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 6 03:27:20 UTC 2013

Good evening,
You have options.  I would definably take a look at both mottles in store.  In addition, I would lean more towards purchasing the 4S however.  As a rule, I would wait a while before buying the 5 since, as you know, most technology needs to work out all and any kinks within their system.  Hope my feedback helps.

Sent from my iPad