[nabs-l] Statistics course

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 05:55:15 UTC 2013

Hi guys,
I checked my school's version of blackboard and nothing for the course
is up yet.  The stats prof told me a few months ago he was going to
tweak the syllabus a little over break, but I shot him an email hoping
that the changes he wanted to make are either done or close to being
done so I can see what I'm really getting into rather than what the ds
office thinks I'm getting into.

Thankfully, I think they'd let me use my own equipment.  If the prof
is accomodating as he says he is I don't see why he wouldn't, and I
would really prefer to take the tests in class or at least in an
office appointment or something so that he'd be available to answer
questions I might have about the exams.  I haven't had a prof refuse
to let me take tests in class and insist that I schedule them in the
ds office yet, so hopefully my lucky streak will continue.