[nabs-l] cell phones

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 14 05:33:35 UTC 2013

Hello Amy,
I assume you don't want a smart phone. everyone suggests I phones. But some
of us want something cheaper without the bells and whistles of a I phone.
This is something that really bothers me. Companies produce talking phones,
discontinue them and
do not have a replacement. I also went to the verizon store and as someone
else said I did not see
the haven, nor any talking phones that read menus. all I found was some lg
phones which announced the phone number as it came in.
So, Amy, you may want to look at lg phones and ask which of them talk if you
are looking for a simple phone, which I think you are. The haven was a
simple phone that did texts but did not connect to the internet.
Hope you find an accessible phone!
Ashley