[nabs-l] IPhone question

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 23:36:48 UTC 2013

Hi Justin,

I have an IPhone 4 and it works great.  I've also seen the 4S and 5
and as far as accessibility is concerned they're all exactly the same.
 If you're looking for a slightly smaller phone go with the 5, but if
money and a deal is what you want I'd definitely go with the 4 because
it does the same tasks but is a reduced price at most phone stores.  I
cheaped out and got the 4 right when the 4S came out and don't regret
it at all.  If you get the 4 just make sure your IOS is up to date, it
should be version 6.  It should do it itself, but if the 4 has been
sitting there a while or if they sell you one of their demo phones you
might have to go into settings and update it, but that's no big deal.

HTH,

On 1/24/13, Justin Young <jty727 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is the 4 accessible just as the 5?
>
> Justin
>
> On 1/24/13, Mauricio Almeida <mauriciopmalmeida at gmail.com> wrote:
>> hi justin,
>>
>> if you are eligible for an upgrade, go ahead and grab the 5 as it is the
>> latest.
>> also, the "memory"you refer to should be referred as capacity, and no, it
>> does not interfere in terms of accessibility at all.
>>
>> sincerely
>>
>> mauricio
>> On Jan 24, 2013, at 5:46 PM, Justin Young <jty727 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi All!
>>>
>>> Hope your semesters are off to a wonderful beginning!  I have a few
>>> questions.  I'm eligible for a phone upgrade and have questions for my
>>> friends.  Is there a difference in accessibility of the IPhone 4 to
>>> that of the 4S or 5?  Does the memory make a difference in terms of
>>> accessibility (e.g. 8, 16, 32, 64)?  I don't know much so I thought
>>> I'd reach out to you all.
>>>
>>> Thanks so much!
>>>
>>> Justin

>>> nabs-l: