[nabs-l] problem with convention stream

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 3 17:07:22 UTC 2013

Hello,
I'm glad they did actually stream it and it worked for you all. Maybe I need
to update windows media player or something. I also tried my laptop with the
same results, yet windows media player plays other things just fine,
although this is the first time I tried to listen to a stream with this
version; most times,  I download a file to listen later.

Anjelina, I logged in before noon, so I know it was streaming, just not on
my pc.

Ashley