[nabs-l] The technology in specialized notetakers

Anjelina Cruz anjelinac26 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 20:19:43 UTC 2013

Hello all,
Thanks everyone for your thoughts and input. Carly, I agree the Stream
is a great tool. :)
Joe, thanks for explaining the economic side of these specialized tech
companies. I defintely was not trying to complain, because if it
weren't for my notetaker I wouldn't be able to readily read books or
take quick notes. I value the Braille, but like many of us if it
weren't for Rehab I wouldn't have access to this technology. Hopefully
one day the prices continue to fall.
Antonio, unfortunately my state for some reason only contracts out
with certain companies for technology. I was unable to look at Hims
product line, but I have heard great reviews.

--
Anjelina