[nabs-l] Tips for soon-to-be grads who are looking for work

justin williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 21 15:41:53 UTC 2013

For those of you looking for employment, below is a teleconference for the
human service division later today.

On Sunday, July 21st there will be two teleconferences for the Human
Services Division.  I have

scheduled two times slots in hopes of having greater participation.
Starting times for the meetings are

4:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. (Eastern time zone).  The dial in number is (513)
386-0000 The participant access code is:  554254#

Human Services Division

Agenda for Teleconferences

July 21, 2013

.                  Introductions

.                  Post-Convention Review

.                  Committees

.                  Membership Concerns

Merry C. Schoch, MSW ISW#6961

Professional Social Worker/Counselor

(813) 523-6573

Merryschoch at verizon.net

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information transmitted, including attachments, is
intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission,
destroy any copies of this information.

humanser:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/humanser_nfbnet.org/merrys%40verizon.net

humanser: