[nabs-l] Telescopic Cane Recommendations

Joe jsoro620 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 18:05:32 UTC 2013

Hello,

Where are people purchasing their telescopic canes from these days? I've
been purchasing my own from the NFB Store, but the quality is not as great
as the models they used to carry. Granted, telescopic canes were never meant
to be ultra durable, but the quality seems to be getting a little worse. If
anyone has experience with Ambutec, I'd be curious about your experiences.
They seem pretty adamant about their product quality and have a price to
show for it, but I'd like a few reviews before going that way. Thanks in
advance.--Joe