[nabs-l] Be in The Student Slate!

Cindy Bennett clb5590 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 21:36:21 UTC 2013

Hi NABS!

Last week, I posed a question, and I am curious to hear more answers!

In one sentence, entertaining or serious, what does national
convention mean to you?

The Slate committee is compiling our summer Slate, and as tradition
would have it, we are publishing an article about the fast-approaching
national convention. And we want to spice it up this year with what
you have to say!

So please email me your sentence at clb5590 at gmail.com! We will select
some responses to include in the Slate. Just let me know if you would
prefer to remain anonymous.

We look forward to reading your awesome responses!

Thanks!

--
Cindy Bennett
Secretary: National Association of Blind Students

B.A. Psychology, UNC Wilmington
clb5590 at gmail.com