[nabs-l] skype?

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 03:10:09 UTC 2013

Hi Melissa,

I have found Skype to be epretty accessible with JAWS even without
scripts.  Currently I use JAWS 13 and the latest Skype version.  There
are a few settings you chan change to make it more cooperative with
JAWS in case you're not aware of them.

Log into Skype and hit alt to go to the menu bar.  Go to tools, and
then accessibility.  Make sure that extended keyboard and screenreader
mode settings are both checked.  This should make the layout of Skype
much more cooperative with your JAWS.

Anyway, sorry if I repeated that and you knew it already because I
know scripts do help, but they're not necessarily essential to make
Skype work at all.  Hope this helps.

--
Kaiti