[nabs-l] skype?

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 17:12:08 UTC 2013

Hi all,

without scripts or using GW Micro's program.  As long as you change
the two settings under tools, accessibility, (which are making sure
that extended keyboard mode and screenreader mode are both checked in
the options), then you should be good to go.  Most of the time tab
will get you around Skype fine and you should have access to all the
information on the client.  Hope this helps.