[nabs-l] Frustrated with Bookshare!

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Mon Mar 4 01:47:56 UTC 2013

Courtney:

You probably won't find one as the majority of people have moved on to what
they perceive as more human-sounding (and thus, presumably, intelligible)
synthesizers or speech systems. However, be advised that Access Solutions
(the maker of the DECtalk USB speech synthesizer) has just come out with a
TrippleTalk (which sounds much like DoubleTalk) USb synthesizer. Contact
Mike Cozzolino for more details. You could then use this with a netbook
machine of some sort.

Mike