[nabs-l] huge bookshare issue

Sophie Trist sweetpeareader at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 00:06:06 UTC 2013

Today in class, I accidentally deleted from my braillenote the
book we're reading for class. So I went on Bookshare and
downloaded it again with no problem. However, when I tried to
open it, the book was blank. There was no text at all in the BRF
file. I tried downloading another book, just to see if it worked,
and it did. The text ppeared just like normal. So then I tried my
school book again, and it was blank again. I am at a complete
loss. It is not feasible for me to download the Bookshare book on
a laptop at this time, and I don't own a victor stream or
anything like that. Any help you guys give me would be MAJORLY
appreciated since I need this book, like, ASAP.