[nabs-l] Fetal pig dissection

Jewel herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 15:17:17 UTC 2013

Dear all,
My Biology class has started dissecting fetal pigs, and I need to study over spring break. However, all the suggested resources are for studying based on images and drawings. Does anyone know of a website or other resource for studying fetal pig anatomy based on descriptions and location words like dorsal and vernial? For example, the thyroid gland is a small dark red organ that feels kind of like a slightly swollen tick, found in the throat next to the trachea.
Hopefully,
jewel

Sent from my iPhone