[nabs-l] Telescopic cane question

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 23:28:41 UTC 2013

Hi all,

About a year ago I bought one of those new telescopic canes from the
online NFb store.  They were the latest model, (carbon fiber I
believe), with a metal glide tip, and the handle was covered in a
smooth material, probably a rubber coating, although it was hard.  I
believe it extended to five sections).

Anyway, it has given out on me and I need to buy a new one before I
leave town for a conference next weekend.  I looked on the web site
and didn't see the model there.  Does anyone know if they still sell
it?  (I looked at the one that says, "rubberized handle,) but it isn't
the same one I had).  I'd love to be able to just replace the cane I
have with the same model, as I really like the feel and how it doesn't
collapse as often.

Thanks,

--
Kaiti