[nabs-l] Telescopic cane question

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 01:24:08 UTC 2013

I'm trying to figure out if they changed the product listing or
something or see if it's somewhere else since it's not in the listing
with all the other canes anymore.  If I need to get a different model
I will, but I'm just checking before I look into other options because
I really liked the one I had.

--
Kaiti