[nabs-l] Accessible Dating Website

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 18:51:08 UTC 2013

I was on
www.okcupid.com
for a couple years and it was accessible except for one Captia at the
beginning. It's been a long time since I've been on though, so it
could have gotten less accessible (or maybe they fixed the one
Captia). There  are lots of dating websites out there, though, so you
can always try a few and see which ones are the most user-friendly. My
personal opinion is that you will find better dating options on free
sites than on paid ones, but that's just my opinion.
Arielle