[nabs-l] Quick help with Google docs

Cindy clb5590 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 21:07:04 UTC 2013

Hi, honestly, I haven't had the time. A grad student is trying to make a conference paper deadline on Friday, and I have been super super busy at work. But it is on my to do list for this or next week and I will definitely repoort my experiences.

Cindy Bennett
Legislative Coordinator: National Federation of the Blind of Washington
Secretary: National Association of Blind Students

B.A. Psychology: UNC Wilmington
clb5590 at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone