[nabs-l] my iphone is in a very weird mode

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Fri May 3 05:26:08 UTC 2013

Hi all,

It is important to remember that turning off the phone and turning it
back on again is not the same thing as rebooting.  It's always good to
try just turning it off and on again as Chris suggested first before
rebooting, but I'm glad to hear that the problem has rectified itself.

I've been privately wondering why this is for a while now, but with as
much as voice control or Siri can do, I'm surprised Apple hasn't built
in options to use either of them to change basic settings.  "Siri,
turn voiceover on," would be a great accessibility fix for when
rebooting changes accessibility settings and turns voiceover off.
Then we could at least go into the settings and fix the speaking rate
or tripple-click home settings ourselves.

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/joshkart12%40gmai
>>> .com

>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/dotkid.nusbaum%40g
>> mail.com