[nabs-l] my iphone is in a very weird mode

Josh Gregory joshkart12 at gmail.com
Fri May 3 11:13:44 UTC 2013

Well, if enough people write Apple accessibility, this might happen, but otherwise, it will not. Like humanware and other such blindness companies, Apple needs a big bass to demand things, So to speak, before they will act. While I understand that they are not a Blindness specific Company, the same principle still applies here

Sent from my iPhone