[nabs-l] Congratulations to scholarship winners

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Wed May 8 14:50:29 UTC 2013

Miso,

I guess it goes out on email before it goes on the web.  I tried
googling for it earlier and didn't see the page... weird.  Perhaps
they consider those on the list to be more in tune with the federation
workings and want to let them know first or something.

Anyway, again congrats to all, and I look forward to meeting a bunch
of you at convention.  :)

On 5/8/13, Miso <kwakmiso at aol.com> wrote:
> I thought the official press has not been released yet. I am sure this will
> be any time soon. Congratulations to all the finalists!!

Kaiti