[nabs-l] quick question about blackboard

Bridget Walker bridgetawalker13 at aol.com
Wed May 15 17:12:34 UTC 2013

Access ability with blackboard is slowly improving with jaws.
I use VoiceOver all the time as my primary screen reader for blackboard because I believe it is much easier to navigate.
The only problem I had was because I am using an iPad I had to learn where all of the links were visually which was quite confusing.
I would say to the new user of blackboard and VoiceOver, have someone explain the layout of the page so you can navigate easier.

I hope this helps.

Bridget

Sent from my iPad