[nabs-l] The Epic Philosophy call.

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Sat May 18 20:04:48 UTC 2013

Hello David,

it seems to me that there is some discrepancy regarding the recording of
these conference calls. Did everyone on the conference call know that the
call was being recorded? If not, then I do not believe it is right for you
to infringe upon their privacy. If you did not receive permission to record
this conference call then I do not believe you have the right to distribute
it to other people.

Elizabeth