[nabs-l] Studying over seas

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Tue May 28 01:54:59 UTC 2013

Hello,
I have seen that some people have studied overseas. I'm wondering if anyone
has studied over seas with their school?
If so, how did DOR take it? Also, how did SSI take it?
I'm planning on going for a year next year, and don't want to pull my
financial resources out from under me because I didn't know about something.
If anyone has any information, please let me know.
If worse comes to worse, I could add my address as my parent's, and just say
to SSI I'm living there, and not tell DOR that I'm in another country...
But I don't really want to do that if there is another way...
Thank you,

Brandon Keith Biggs