[nabs-l] OT: Important Audio Access FM Announcement Plus Tonight's Djd Invasion

David Dunphy audioaccess2013 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 22:19:30 UTC 2013

Hi All!
Can you believe it's November 18 already? We can. And we're excited
about it here at Audio Access FM!
This is my favorite time of the year, and I can't wait to share that
holiday cheer with all of you!
Tune in tonight to Audio Access FM at 7:45PM eastern, 15 minutes
before the Djd Invasion starts, to hear some exciting news about what
we'll be doing to bring holiday cheer into your lives and into the
lives of others.
>From our Make A Wish Fund Raiser to our all new audio greeting card
system we'll be offering and more.
This is going to be the best holiday season in Audio Access FM's
history! Or at least, we hope so.

Then be sure to stay tuned afterwards for The Djd Invasion Show. Join
me for two hours of musical variety, entertainment and fun.
Got a request during the show? Give me a call at
516-434-2552
Skype in at
audioaccess.fm
Make requests from my music library at
http://www.audioaccess.fm/requests4djd
and tune in the announcement, show or both by going to
http://www.audioaccess.fm/listen
So tell your friends, spread the word, d join us for big news and fun tonight!
Hope to see you there!