[nabs-l] family's misunderstandings of the real world

Mauricio Almeida mauriciopmalmeida at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 16:31:54 UTC 2013

Greetings,

For me, the problem is that people give way too much importance for
what other people say or think of them. this is even more common in
the US.
If you are happy with your boy friend, with your location, and with
your life, regardless of whether you are right or wrong (i do not know
enough of either to be able to oriente you on that) it does not matter
what her or anyone else has to think of you.
I personally am open to meeting and dating sighted people regardless
of statistics, as it is our atitude that determines prejudice most
times. but then again, that does not mean much.
You should do what makes you happy, period.