[nabs-l] OT: Make A Child's Wish Come True This Holiday Season With The Audio Access FM Make A Wish Fund Raiser

David Dunphy audioaccess2013 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 24 03:34:19 UTC 2013

Hi All!
Please send this email on to as many people as you know who would find this interesting. I apologize if list moderators find this email off topic, but I believe it's for a worthy cause and it's a

chance for us to give back to those who need a smile during this holiday season!
The Audio Access FM Holiday Fun has begun!
Our yearly fund raiser for The Make A Wish Fund Raiser is the first in a series of events we'll be doing to make everyone's holiday a little brighter.
But there's nothing more awesome than a child smiling at Christmas time.
Which is what makes it so sad when we see so many children who are terminally ill who won't have the same fun this Christmas that a healthy child would.
So Audio Access FM is here to raise money for Make A Wish with the hope that we can help to make a child's wish come true. Which is what Make A Wish does - Grants wishes to ill children. From

something as simple as having a puppy for a pet, or touring a museum. To something more incredible like meeting the president. Make A Wish tries to make some unhealthy child happy for aat least one

more day.
Learn more about Make A Wish at
http://www.makeawish.org
So join Audio Access in its quest to make a child's wish come true this season. And by giving to Make A Wish, we'll give you a prize. That's right. All who participate, whether with one dollar, or

one hundred, will be put in our prize drawing.
All prizes are drawn during our two night Djd Invasion Christmas special, held on both December 22 and 23 of this year.
So, to help a child, and to guarantee yourself a prize this season, drop on over to
http://www.audioaccess.fm/makeawish2013
If you'd like to donate a prize to be given away, please drop me an email at
thedjdinvasion at audioaccess.fm
with the details on what you'd like to offer.
The donation page will show how much we've raised, and our twitter account at
audioaccessfm
will let you know how we're doing, too.
You may also want to go to our main page at
http://www.audioaccess.fm
to subscribe to our announcements list, as more events will be coming up including your chance to send someone you love an audio Christmas card, receive assistance from us with shopping for that

special someone, and more!
Details to come on these other events right after Thanksgiving, so keep your eyes and ears open. As the holiday celebration for Audio Access FM begins!
Happy Thanksgiving to all in the US, and get ready for more exciting Audio Access Holiday Fun!