[nabs-l] PinTerest?

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 6 23:44:36 UTC 2013

Hi Kerri,
As you thoug, the site is mostly visual. Its like a bulletin board and
people tell me its for pictures of things you've done. My in law puts
pictures of her family on it. Its stuff people are interested in.

Yes, people post recipies. Like you, I googled a recipie, and found a result
pointing me to pinterest.
Yes, you can read text with jaws. Try using the quick key H for heading to
place you at the begginning of the article or recipe.
It is a cluttered site with lots of graphics  and links. It may be hard to
find the relevant text with jaws, but you can certainly read some of it. I
prefer other sharing sites for recipes such as allrecipes.com or cooks.com.
They are cluttered too, but less graphics on them.

Ashley