[nabs-l] French class

Laurel and Stockard laurel.stockard at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 02:11:27 UTC 2013

Hey Brandon,
Try to get your professor to describe for you the pictures on the board. If you can't come up with a reasonable in class solution, ask her to allow you to record the classes. I'm fluent in French, and if you ever needed, I could listen to the recordings and help you learn the words. If you ever want that kind of help, please feel free to write me off list at laurel.stockard at gmail.com
Hopefully your professor will work with you.
Laurel