[nabs-l] Reading PDF's with JAWS

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 21 03:26:43 UTC 2013

Hi Ian, this is Helga again. I just wanted to tell you that my Literature
book is on PDF format, but it comes in a CD.I just wanted to ask you, do you
know how can I move my book, which is located inside my CD as an attached
file to Robobraille, so that roboraille could convert the PDF into Word?
Just wondering. I'm not really so sure how to do it. Thanks and God bless.