[nabs-l] E-Mail problems!

Joshua Lester JLester8462 at pccua.edu
Sat Oct 26 07:20:05 UTC 2013

Nothing.
I have a family reunion to go to later today.
Back to the topic at hand, I'm thinking about having the college fax my student ID to Best Buy, in Little Rock, so that they can deliver my Mac to the college, and I'll pay them there, so I'll be able to still get my student discount, without having to go to Little Rock!
Maybe with the Mac, I'll be able to better access my new E-Mail address!
The Hotmail one is the one I prefer!
Blessings, Joshua