[nabs-l] Help with Braille display

Leye-Shprintse Öberg leyeshprintse at ymail.com
Tue Oct 29 21:34:37 UTC 2013

BS"D

Trey,

I've a BraillePen12, it's a good display but often it went out of focus when you try to read comments and such on Facebook and other app. A minus is also that it doesn't have any oouting tangents as the Focus 14 Blue. I'd choose the Focus display today! BAUM also has an mini display, VarioConnect 12 but their displays are very expensive! I think it exists a display called EasyLink 12 also but I know nothing about it, I was told that the Low Vision Centres here in Sweden were replacing it with the BraillePen12 instead. Just some thoughts from me. Good luck!

Lesholom,
Leye-Shprintse <3