[nabs-l] rewh google chrome

I. C. Bray i.c.bray at win.net
Tue Sep 3 23:50:11 UTC 2013

Cindy,

I have found minor differences between JAWS 11 and JAWS 13.  I'm still going
thru the training, and what's new readers.

Most of what I hear is different, is probably stuff that will get
bug-fixed-- hopefully.  Who knows.

If you find things that are different, write them down, post them, and even
seriously consider calling Freedom Scientific.  Some may be easilly resolved
and you'll look like a genius!! LOL!

Ian