[nabs-l] Subscribing to The Student Slate

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 4 13:44:07 UTC 2013

Hello Roanna,

I am sorry to hear no one from the NABS Board or the NABS Slate Committee
has taken the time to answer your question. Since the last issue of the
Student Slate was only sent out to individual NABS members and was not
posted on any email lists, you would think there would be some kind of form
on the website to either subscribe to the Student Slate or become a member
so you could receive a copy of the Student Slate.

Since you have not received an answer to your question on this email list, I
would encourage you to contact Sean Whalen off list by sending an email to
nabs.president at gmail.com. Perhaps he might be more inclined to answer your
question if you contact him directly. In addition, I believe you can also
contact the Slate Committee directly by sending an email to
slate at nabslink.com.

 I hope this email points you in the right direction in receiving an answer
to your question.

Elizabeth