[nabs-l] A special offer from Blind Access Training

Matthew Dierckens matt.dierckens at me.com
Sat Apr 5 14:04:36 UTC 2014

Hello RJ.
No, however, we do offer a $30/h training service.
So, lets say you wanted to sample some training. You could sign up for 1 hour of training, and then if you wanted to do the training package, then that could be an option for you.

Matthew Dierckens
Macintosh Trainer
Blind Access Training
www.blindaccesstraining.com