[nabs-l] AP statistics

Lillie Pennington lilliepennington at fuse.net
Sat Apr 26 20:21:25 UTC 2014

Thank you again for your kind response.
My tvi does want me to take trig. Some research I did yesterday tells me that on last years act there were only 4 trig questions and most of the questions are about things I know about from geometry.
You make an interesting point about the power complex.  I think my mom is calling him tomorrow because he called her and said he had concerns. I find it ironic that he preaches self advocacy but doesn't seem to respect what I say.

Sent from my iPhone