[nabs-l] In person versus online for the summer

Joshua Hendrickson louvins at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 15:24:33 UTC 2014

When I took my online science class.  I didn't really have a choice.
Actually, I did have a choice, but it was either take the online
science class, or go to a science class where the teacher didn't even
want me in the class at all.  I actually met the teacher of my online
class in a meeting, and she was very nice if I needed to email her
questions about assignments or get something in an accessible format.
I was surprised how much I enjoyed the class.  However, with online
classes you must be disciplined and do your assignments in a very
timely manor.  Always check your due dates very carefully.  I had two
to 3 assignments per week.