[nabs-l] serious apex problem

Vejas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 23:13:26 UTC 2014

Hi all,
I just posted this on the braille-note list, so you may have
already seen this, but I know there are many people that are on
this list that aren't on the braille-note one.
My younger brother and I both have braille-note apexes.
My brother's Apex is having a very serious problem.  It froze up
in a file, and when he reset, it got stuck on the number 33.  He
tried resetting several times.
We have plugged in the ac adapter, and have also tried 4-5-6
resets, but still nothing; it always gets stuck at 33.
Is there any way to fix this without him having to send it in?
Thanks,
Vejas