[nabs-l] Internships

kcj21 kcj21 at bellsouth.net
Sun Aug 3 04:01:27 UTC 2014

Hi Sofia,
    I was lucky to get an internship with a local publishing company and as they worked from a small home office, they let me work from home and would send me manuscripts to edit. This allowed me to use my own assistive technology. I'm not sure where you wish to intern or work, but perhaps you could also work from home. If that is not an option , I suggest that you bring your screen reader on a thumb drive.

I hope that helps,
Kaley