[nabs-l] Internships

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 05:56:30 UTC 2014

Hi Sofia,
Congrats on the internship!
I had three different summer jobs in high school and college that
involved computers. Each timeI used JAWS in demo mode; I don't think
the USB's existed yet. It was no problem using JAWS in demo mode.
Also, if you have JAWS on your home computer, I think you can install
a full version on up to three computers. I recently installed my full
JAWS license on my new work computer and I just called Freedom
Scientific and asked them to reset my license (since I had formerly
run it on an old laptop I no longer use) and they did without any
trouble or additional cost.
Of course you could also try NVDA.
Sorry I don't know the answer to your USB question.
Best,
Arielle