[nabs-l] Internships

Sofia Gallo sofiagallo13 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 19:40:08 UTC 2014

The thing is my internship doesm't have an interview so it's my choice when I want to bring it up.

I know thatlegally they should take me if I'm qualified, but I don't want to get accepted, bring up my visual impairment and go to a hostile work environment. Would it be better to bring up the screem reader beforehan and not wait until i have been accepted?

Sent from my iPhone

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/minh.ha927%40gmai