[nabs-l] adobe digital editions books

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 5 00:12:06 UTC 2014

Hi,
accidently sent this to her; now on list.
I had  a similar issue. The navigation was unusable. I could not click on
the chapter links to get to where I needed to be.
Often jaws said blank when I attempted to scroll down to further text.

Adobe digital editions is common. I hope to hear other experiences. If it’s
a common problem, I'm going to try and see if NFB can work with adobe to fix
it. I will call the national office about this matter if it’s a widespread
problem.

Thanks.

Ashley